Diabetic Neurophaty - ReBuilder Treatment System

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
1 Posts
christian_rb posted on Wed, Nov 24 2010 4:11 PM

Hello, my name’s Christian Rojas from Lima Perú, I have my brother (34 years old) who is been detected Diabetic Neuropathy recently and he is having terrible pain all day and it’s really hard for him to sleep. His doctor has prescribed some pills for the pain and has told him that this disease has not cure and he will have to wait almost 5 months or more for the pain to disappear. We don’t know anything about this disease that’s why I started to look for some extra information on the Internet and came across with an electronic product called “ReBuilder Treatment System". My question is if anyone has used it? if so, does it really eliminates the pain?, I'm planning to buy this product because I don't know what else to do to stop my brother's pain but I need some advice about this product. If anyone could help it would be helpful.

Thank you in advance.

All Replies

Top 500 Contributor
2 Posts
kitelady Beer [B] replied on Fri, Dec 17 2010 10:06 AM

How long ago was your brother diagnosed?

The pain at night in my feet had been unbearable, and appears to worsen the more "diabetic medications" that I have taken.. before I was diagonised diabetic, I had some tingling in my toes only.

By trial and error, I've found an odd cure for the "night-time" pain in my feet, that relieves the pain in a few minutes and allows me to get back to sleep.

I'm afraid to share this "alternative" therapy, for fear it could worsen your brothers problems and that I will be considered a nut case.  All this being said, I will share my discovery for lessening the pain:

On an empty stomach, and only once per day when the pain is the worst: try a 12 oz. beer..  pale beers appear to be more effective.

After the pain subsides in less than 15 minutes, I'm able to sleep. And in the mornings, my first blood test before breakfast is lower.

As I continued this practice, for the middle of the night "foot pains", the problem appears to be lessening.

Not sure why? Improved diet and execise, using a vibrator to massage my feet a few times a week.

It is the feeling of total hopelessness with the Diabetic conditions, that can be the worst of all,

Good Luck, Let me  know if you find this device and if the "beer" lessens the immediate pain, (cautionary note: I wasn't taking any pain medications and alcohol at the same time, could cause interactions)

Kite Lady

Top 150 Contributor
Male
7 Posts
Kefren replied on Tue, Aug 28 2012 10:13 AM

Hi

You tend to find that painful diabetic feet are possibly one of a few reasons:

• your blood sugars are out. Neuropathy tends to be more severe when blood sugars are up and down. Get them level/ normal and then wait a few weeks.
  • reduced blood flow can cause painful feet. Sometimes the flushing effect of beer might be causing temp relief, but never a good way to manage the issue. Check your circulation- large and small in the feet.
  • There could be an infection- usually noted by something on the foot that shouldn't be there, like a cut, gash, corn etc.

Night pain though is usually related to circulation. If you stand up and walk on a cold floor and the pain goes then you have night pain related to circulation.

Get your FREE Diabetes Foot Prevention Report here: Diabetic Footcare

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS