Warning for Byetta Users!

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 374
Simi_Papa Posted: Wed, Nov 9 2011 11:01 AM

I had been using Byetta since 2005 and it did a great job of controlling my bg levels.  I also lost significant weight in the process.  Last October I was diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease with an eGFR = 52 (or about half normal function).  I had heard some things about Byetta and pancreatic cancer/prancreatitus (sp?), so I checked with my Endo and we decided to switch to Levemir (his partner in the practice had just lost a patient that was taking Januvia).  Three months later my kidney function was normal for my age (64).  

Bill

"May the Force be with you!"

Diagnosed in 1997; Off all meds except Metformin!! Smile

www.nvhealthy.com

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 2
Allenwood replied on Fri, Mar 28 2014 2:18 AM

Owing to the access to internet many evil people are using the platform of social media and email spams to deceive you into donating your money for the cause of breast cancer patients. The Breast Cancer Society Scam claims the money disguising to be noble people but in fact are cunning looters and snatch away the chances of survivals of breast cancer scam. Always so a thorough investigation before giving in your money. Real welfare societies like The breast Cancer Societies never claim your money anonymously through phone calls and social media so make sure you donation has served its purpose.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 3
zisel replied on Mon, Mar 31 2014 5:11 AM

Glad to hear that your kidney function was normal now.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS