new board

rated by 0 users
This post has 96 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 135
RobertIA replied on Thu, Mar 26 2009 8:03 PM

Ron AKA,

IeSpell worked fine the first day and then I updated to IE 8 from IE 7.  Now ieSpell does not work inside the board.  It does work from the "Tools" menu in IE 8.  Fact is I find it very convienent and always available.  Thanks for getting me started using it.  I will next see how it works with Mozzilla Foxfire 3.6, but may be a few days.

Type 2 (10/2003)   Lantus and Novalog   Now added Metformin      Retired

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 111
Jorgie replied on Mon, Jun 22 2009 10:27 PM

Even though I have checked the automatic sign in, I have to sign in every time I come to the board.

What's going on?

Jorgie

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 374
Simi_Papa replied on Tue, Jun 23 2009 12:38 AM

Jorgie,

It's been that way since the new board opened.  The trick is to sign in and never sign out.  If you do that you can get in without signing in again, even if you have shutdown your computer and start up another day.  I have been doing this for months and have not had any problems.

Bill

"May the Force be with you!"

Diagnosed in 1997; Off all meds except Metformin!! Smile

www.nvhealthy.com

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 111
Jorgie replied on Tue, Jun 23 2009 2:07 PM

I never "sign out" so tht's not working for me.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 374
Simi_Papa replied on Tue, Jun 23 2009 2:18 PM

Did you bookmark the page after the sign-in page?  How do you get to the Joslin page?  I bookmarked the page after sign-in or where the discussion boards start.  If you just bookmarked the sign-in page I can see where you might have problems.

Bill

www.nvhealthy.com

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 374
Simi_Papa replied on Tue, Jun 23 2009 2:21 PM

Here is the link I use:

http://forums.joslin.org/JoslinDiscussionBoards/TopicsNotRead.aspx?ForumID=-1

It gets me to the messages not read page then I click on "since your last visit" where the "show all" options/pull down menu is.

Bill

www.nvhealthy.com

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 2
lreed replied on Wed, Jul 22 2009 11:21 AM

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Diabetes Nurse Educators Needed for

$100 90-Min Interview in Waltham, MA

Precision Demographics, LLC is seeking Diabetes Nurse Educators for a 90-minute medical device evaluation being held at Bentley University in Waltham, MA on either August, 18th, 19th, 20th, or 21st, 2009.

If selected to take part in this study, you will receive $100 as a thank-you for providing your opinions on the design & functionality of a medical device which will eventually be used in clinical settings.

Sessions are being scheduled on an individual appointment basis. Please send an email to participate@precisiondemographics.com or call Laurie at 781-350-5545 if you are interested in participating, and we will call you if your background appears to match what we’re looking for.

Name:

Medical Qualifications:

Daytime Phone #:

Place of Work (If hospital, include type of dept.):

Page 7 of 7 (97 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 | RSS