Sugar Crush or Kamalus.com

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 2
volly3877 Posted: Tue, Apr 2 2013 6:38 PM

Has anyone heard of this product? It's listed as an all natural supplement that has research published by the ADA? I got a call from a group called Kamalus offering this supplement to help regulate my sugar, control weight and increase energy. Said it was all natural and can be used with my current insulin regime. 

Has anyone heard of this company? WWW. kamaluslife.com? Please let me know, it seems like a great product, but I'm not sure.

Thanks

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 2

Good Day volly3877

I am one of a group of professionals currently participating in a diabetes outreach program. Based on our research, there is indeed a product called Sugar Crush that is 100% natural, organic, and certified kosher as promoted on the weblink you provided.  It is an herbal supplement that is consumed as a tea twice daily with meals and is used in conjunction with your prescribed medications.  The good news is that many patients, UNDER SUPERVISION of their healthcare provider, are able to gradually decrease their intake of prescribed medications.  Clinical results for most patients can be measured in 2-3 weeks. I'd recommend it to my patients, however, I recommend that you discuss the use of this product with your healthcare provider.  It has rendered amazing results such as the ones mentioned in your posting!  

P.S. Kamaluslife is only one of a few companies offering this product.

Regards

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 2

Thank you! This message board is great. I've been so confused and overwhelmed with information. I love it, but I want to make sure I'm taking care of me. I really like the fact that it's all natural. I'm very picky about what goes into my body. And if I can us an all natural product, I'd take that over anything else any day. I was on the website yesterday. I think I'm going to give it a try. 

Thanks again for your input! I appreciate it! 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 2

You're quite welcome.  It sounds like you've done quite a  job of researching alternative means of managing diabetes.  Sugar Crush is also free of the side effects that are so often associated with prescription medications.  Let us know how you're doing if you add it to your treatment regimen.

Be well and well informed!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS